Tuesday, April 28

Australis Cosmetics "Cya Later Pores" VS Benefit POREfessional: Which is better?



A couple of weeks ago Priceline had one of their coveted 40% off makeup sales, and I picked up the new Australis "Cya Later Pores" Spot Primer after seeing it advertised on Instagram. I decided to test it out for a while before reviewing it, just so I could get a feel for the product. After a while, it dawned on me that it was so similar to my Benefit POREfessional, that it was almost uncanny!

Top: Benefit POREfessional  Bottom: Australis Cosmetics Cya Later Pores

The main differences between the two primers are only slight. The Australis version is slightly less thick - which actually makes it easier to apply - and is more neutral in color while also being less matte in finish. Oh, and the price! POREfessional retails for $53 in Australia, while the Spot Primer retails for only $16.95, and I picked this up for $6 on sale.

I actually like Cya Later Pores the most out of the two, but only just! It's a really good dupe for such a popular product, and for half the price, it's a total bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment