Sunday, October 5

Mini Illamasqua Haul - Mid Season Sale!


Mid season sales are always my downfall. No, wait - they are my biggest nightmare and vice all rolled into one. On one hand; working in retail, even the smallest "SALE!" sign sends people into over drive, and your once clean and beautiful shop soon turns into a disaster zone. On the other hand, being a consumer who just loooves to spend her money on pretty things she doesn't need, a mid season sale is a dream for me. So when a friend of mine in the beauty department a few floors down let me know that there was a huge discount on some usually pretty expensive items, I hopped down those escalators as fast as my legs would let me and scooped up a few things.

I got all of this for $45, and it would usually retail at around $110+. So I was pretty pleased! Everything was either half price or heavily discounted!


 Illamasqua Glamore Satin Lipstick - RRP$30 at Myer, purchased for $15 on sale.

I bought these two lipsticks for my kit, one in the color Glissade (left) and one in Luster. They are super pigmented and glossy, and really smooth to apply.


Illamasqua Intesense Lipgloss - RRP$30 in Myer, purchased for $2 on sale.

I grabbed this lipgloss in the shade Shoot because, why not!? I still cant believe I got a Illamasqa lipgloss for $2. Its a really cool true green colored gloss, and is amazingly pigmented and so long lasting, I think I need to get this in more every day wearable colors because I love it so much.


 Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow - RRP$23 at Myer, purchased for $13 on sale.

Lastly, I grabbed this matte eye shadow in "Anja", which is billed as a "bright sky blue". I've been on the hunt for a nice blue shadow so I can fulfill all my Mimi Bobeck dreams, and this is just perfect!


Here is a swatch of all the colors (the shadow didn't show up well with my flash!). I am so happy with this little spree, now back to cleaning up the shop and snooping at our new summer stock!

1 comment: