Monday, August 25

Review: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Set in Pretty Piggy


Sally Hansen is a brand that I will forever adore, so when I read that they were releasing their own "gel look" nail polishes, I was really excited! The day they were released, I headed down to the MyChemist next door to my college and snatched this color up! The duo was only $16.99, with the polishes usually retailing separately for $16.95 each. The color is called "Pretty Piggy" (which I thought was so sweet!), and is one of the few colors that are included in a duo deal. With the promises of "no UV needed!", I had big expectations! And, as usual, Sally Hansen did not disappoint!

The application was easy, though you do have to wait a long time between coats. I applied two coats of the Pretty Piggy polish and one clear gel topcoat.

This was my nails after having the polish on for almost two weeks. They are still near perfect (aside from some chipping on the tips and nail growth), and the color remained really vibrant and true to the bottle color. The top coat really stops any damage to occur and keeps it really shiny!

Its really easy to remove as well, I have been using the Designer Brands Twist 'n' Go Instant Nail Polish Remover, which is so easy and quick to remove anything.

I absolutely love these polishes, and after using this color for a few weeks, I've decided I'm going to buy tonnes more of the colors! I don't even think I will be using many of my regular colors anymore, I'll just be sticking to the Miracle Gels. Priceline are currently having a sale on Sally Hansen products, so I am going tomorrow night before dinner with my partner to buy a whole bunch of more colors (I'm looking at you "B Girl" and "Pink Tank")!

Seriously, a 10/10 product. I really recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment