Tuesday, September 24

Review: Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat + Donut Nails.

 

Recently I stumbled across the new Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat range through another beauty blogger, and was dying to try it out. Im not huge on textured polishes (I tried their Sugar Coat range and was a bit put off), but having previously fallen in love with the OPI Liquid Sand range, I figured I might as well give Fuzzy Coat a shot. I searched and searched both online and in store, but with the new laws that have come in regarding nail polish shipping to Australia, I dubbed it near impossible. I then ventured into a Priceline, and found their whole range on sale! I rushed home to try it, and fell in love!


Kate Moss for Rimmel London Salon Pro in Cocktail Passion and Fuzzy Coat in All Yarned Up.

The dry time was quick and the application was smooth, a lot smoother than I have ever had with some of my bigger glitter polishes. It lasted a week before it began chipping, and I found it easy to remove (though I have read many reviews saying more than one coat is very difficult). It reminds me of donuts and I would recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment